CZNAPP End User Licensing Agreement
- Acknowledgement: The CZNAPP and the End-User acknowledge that this End User Licensing Agreement hereafter, the "EULA", is concluded between CZNAPP and the End-User only, and not with Apple, and CZNAPP, not Apple, are solely responsible for the Eligibility APP hereafter, the "Licensed Application", and the content thereof. The EULA may not provide for usage rules for Applications that are in conflict with, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions as of March 12, 2021 (which CZNAPP acknowledges CZNAPP has had the opportunity to review).
- Scope of License: The license granted to the End-User for the Licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Apple-branded Products that the End-User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, except that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
- Maintenance and Support: CZNAPP is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application, as specified in the EULA, or as required under applicable law. CZNAPP and the End-User acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application. Contact support for the Licensed Application by visiting cznapp.com.
- Warranty: CZNAPP is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the End-User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that End-User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be CZNAPP's sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: CZNAPP and the End-User are responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end- user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with the Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks. This EULA may not limit CZNAPP's liability to the End-User beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: CZNAPP and the End-User acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the End-User’s possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, CZNAPP, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Legal Compliance: The End-User represents and warrants that (i) he/she/they is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she/they is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Developer Name and Address: CZNAPP is located at 210 E Churchill Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230. Questions about this EULA can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org / (443) 731-6660.
9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: The End-User must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Licensed Application.
- Third Party Beneficiary: CZNAPP and the End-User acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the End-User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the End-User as a third party beneficiary thereof.